[bksvol-discuss] VALIDATORS and SUBMITTERS IDs

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:14:00 -0700

Hi All,

Based on input from Lisa last week, I want to make a clarification/correction
on what I said earlier with regards to validator and submitter IDs.

* In the interests of quality, Bookshare made a policy decision this year that
every volunteer MUST have a unique ID.

* While a volunteer may choose to keep their identity and email private, they
will still have to have either a unique number or an alias name attached to
their submissions

* At some point it will no longer be possible to make submissions under the
generic "Bookshare Volunteer" name

Hope this helps clarify the issue! And thank you all for writing in your
perspectives, ideas and feedback.

All good things,

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare