[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Library Catalog System

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:30:09 -0400

Lithium is some truly nasty stuff, and there are much better things on the
market now, thank goodness.

Though by today's standards Poe, Winston Churchill and Abraham Lincoln would
all be classed as Bipolar psychiatric disabilities.

Which I wonder, would they have been so great if their manic sides were
toned down?

Course coming from some who has studied it.  A lot of our great artists and
politicians had undisclosed mental disabilities.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.