[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Library Catalog System

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

Monica,

If you put mystery-fiction into the search space and
click on subject or subject heading, you should get
the titles and authors available.

Also, if you go into the library, I think some
libraries, at least the library systems I have
available to me, have all the mysteries in a separate
section, alphabetical by author. My closest branch
also has the most recent ones in a section adjacent to
but separate from the rest. I can't remember if my
other branches do or not.

HTH

Cindy