[bksvol-discuss] Re: User Profile?

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 13:50:15 -0400

Hi Kolby,

If the book you have validated has been approved, you'll see it on the New books list.
You can modify your account settings and find out about statistics, i.e. books downloaded, books submitted, validation credit, and total credit to date by clicking on the My Account link.

HTH

Dave

At 11:33 AM 10/3/2004, you wrote:
Hi Guys!
How do I set up a User Profile, and how do I know if a book that I have validated has been approved?
Also, how do I know if I have received credit for my validation?
Please Help!
Kolby

Kolby Garrison
e-mail me at:
klg120988@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I will always write back to you, if you write to me!
P.S. I like really long e-mail messages!!
BIG SMILE!!