[bksvol-discuss] Re: Use of Capital Letters in Printed Text

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 22:17:31 -0700

Hi Nancy,

This is just me, but I leave the capitalization.  However, in cases where
part of a word is capitalized, I either make the entire word either upper or
lower case.  I think that the odd capitalization in these cases simply had
to do with the length of the line on the printed page, so if the page were a
little wider, or narrower, the number of capitalized letters would have been
greater or fewer.  Hence, why I choose to make the word either all caps or
not at all.  I tend to lean to finishing out the capitalization in a word
rather than removing it.

Just my opinion though.

Mayrie

  _____