[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ursula K. Le Guin Catwings books being scanned

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

LOL. You needn't apologize--grin. If your daughter likes the books so will
others her age--and so will you, I bet. I know it's a popular series. If you're
like me, and some of the rest of us, scanning and/or validating is a good
excuse to read again some of the juvenile books we enjoyed or to read some
we've never read. I'm a bit embarrassed to take out to read other books in a
series for which I valdidated some of the first ones, but when I'm taking them
out to validate--or I am pretending to take them out for that reason, like the
Flambards series, which someone else was validating...

Cindy

P.S. Thanks for letting us know.