[bksvol-discuss] Re: Urgent Concern About Step 1 Page

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:00:22 -0400

Why did you hold on to and then return The Tale of ... to the download Jake if I may inquire?

E.
At 09:13 PM 10/19/2006, you wrote:
Hi all,

I rejected the book as it was a BKS file inside the ZIP archive. (it couldn't be opened because of the password.)

Strangely I was the second person to edit. I'm surprised the person didn't reject it rather than release. And, I'm surprised one of you who saw it didn't take a quick look and see what it was all about.

It probably was just a test image/book, the file itself was only 58KB, and the xxx was probably somebody just inserting something in the author field.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>