[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploading downloaded books wrongly

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 03:56:59 -0400

We need more good CAPABLE (capitalized) careful validators.

There needs to be understandable validating guidelines.

We all know validating is more than making sure the name of the book, copyright and all pages are there.

Validating well takes time. The pool of time among all of us needs to be increased so that lots of books can be added to the collection while work on the books is careful.

The other thing we need to be is ask submitters to do some up front work. The better your submit the faster it will be for me to validate.

People are going to learn to validate as we all have. They need guidelines about what does and what does not work. We as volunteers can only make suggestions. The guidelines will come via John Glass and staff.

E.