[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploading and proofreading books

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:39:21 -0700

Hi Reggie,

        There are two kinds of "book history." One, the one that I was
talking about is the history of who has volunteered proofreading and/or
submitting a particular book that has not yet made it into the Bookshare
collection.  The other is your own book history. This is a list of books in
the Bookshare collection that you have downloaded to read during your time
as a bookshare patron.  This is located on your "my account" page. As I
thought more about it, I wasn't sure which you are looking for.

        So, anyway, now you know where to look for both.

Mayrie