[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploading a book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:28:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mickey,

Did you do anything that was out of the ordinary? Add a table? Add accent marks
or any special characters?
What's the name of the book? I'll see if I can find it in the system somewhere.
The customer support guys know more about Kurzweil than I do. Call them on
Tuesday, or shoot them an email. They may be able to help you.

Carrie