[bksvol-discuss] Uploaded a new file for proofing by a sighted proofer

  • From: "Katherine Petersen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "katherine_petersen" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 14:14:41 -0800

Hi everyone,

Happy holidays and New Year. I just uploaded a new book for a sighted
proofer. Please email me at Katherine_petersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll send
you the print copy.

It's called

Woven of Water by Luisa Adams

It a short (124 pages) collection of tales the author wrote while staying at
a lake once a year for 10 years. The writing is beautiful and there are
illustrations which could be described, but the book stands on its own
without them.

Synopsis

This collection of short stories and whimsical drawings in Woven of Water
inspires the reader to discover meaning amid the loves and losses of growing
up, growing up, and all the events in between. By taking this book in hand,
you will create time for a personal retreat with the exquisite beauty of
nature as your hsot. The reward, the splendor of grateful living, is
priceless. I give my deep gratitude to everyone over the past ten years who
reminded me that it too courage, not perfection, to offer the world a
written expression of love.

--Katherine