[bksvol-discuss] Uploaded Kathy Reichs' Cross Bones

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 01:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

I've finished validating and uploaded Kathy Reichs'
Cross Bones.

I put all the details about the difference between
author's name and copyright holder in the comments
section, so hopefully there won't be a problem. For
some reason, Reichs puts the copyright in the name of
her leading character, Temperance Brennan, L.P.
(limited partnership).

Since the book was published in 2005, hopefully it
will get into the collection relatively quickly, for
those of you who are fans.