[bksvol-discuss] Uploaded Death on the Flop

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 01:25:35 -0700 (PDT)

I've validated and uploaded Death on the Flop. It's
fun, light reading--a not-scary mystery with a little
gentle romance set during a big pro-am Texas Hold 'Em
tournament in Las Vegas. I'd describe it as light
summer reading fare, and given the heat here in
Southern California, even though it's now September,
I'd say summer isn't over yet. smile

I don't think the publishers have an copy editor or
proof reader--there are spelling errors and some
punctuation errors that, being true to the rules of
bookshare, I left alone.