[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploaded BSO I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 18:11:09 -0400

Maya Angelou is wonderful!  I scanned 3-4 of her books of poetry for myself
and BookShare and I think Cindy validated them, making sure that the lines
and punctuation were preserved accurately.  If you like her stuff, you may
also like Alice Walker's prose and poetry, though some of Walker's stuff can
be hard to read for its candor.

Peace and Hope,

Donna

  _____