[bksvol-discuss] Re: Upload Problem

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 02:04:10 -0500

I had a 192 character word count.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julie Morales
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:52 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Upload Problem

  Have you checked the content of the short synopsis field? It's been my
experience that sometimes, you'll get an error page, but there won't be any
indication of what the error is, and that usually ends up being what it is for
me. What I do is put my short synopsis in Word and do a word count to make sure
I don't run over the allowed 200 characters. It would be nice, if that was what
the error was, to get some kind of message, but that doesn't happen, for some
reason. Take care.
  Julie Morales
  To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
  mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
  mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx