[bksvol-discuss] Updating Bookshare.org This Afternoon

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:04:27 -0700

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that this afternoon we will be upgrading Bookshare
with some long awaited changes.  Many of these changes relate to ease of use
for school and group account sign ups, and improvements to the whole book
approval process.

One change we want to make you aware of in advance of this update is that you
will notice we have moved the log in link closer to the top of each page.  We
hope this change makes it easier to find and use.

We will be taking the Bookshare site down for a few minutes this afternoon to
perform this update. The down time should be minimal, and when it comes back up
we hope you will be pleased with the changes you see.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201