[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated website pages

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:57:57 -0500

Great job, Madeleine!! It is well-written, clear, and you cover all the bases!!!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Judy s.
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 8:11 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated website pages

What a nice job, Madeleine! smile.  Well done!

Judy s.
On 8/8/2012 6:21 PM, Madeleine Linares wrote:
Hi all,

We mentioned at the meeting to discuss holds, very briefly, that we have updated the volunteer pages on the website. I don't mean the Volunteer Home or the various queues, but the part of the website that someone who is not a member or a volunteer can see. I wrote to this list regarding making some changes a while ago but realized that I never followed up with the changes!

Here is the link to the volunteer section: https://www.bookshare.org/_/volunteer/overview. Feel free to check it out and click through the links. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the updates, if anyone feels like taking a look. It is meant to be a clear and concise explanation of the current volunteer opportunities.

Just wanted to let you all know! Have a lovely evening!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative