[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated list of Fair-rated books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:49:13 -0800 (PST)

As a vaidator, I've asked about that sort of thing a lot in the past, Cindy. It
seems to me that rescanning involves two steps--scanning the book anew and then
having someone else validate, whereas converting to rtf if necessary--and some
of the books are already rtf, I'm sure--would just involve one person
validating. In the past, that was done. I myself fixed several books that were
put on the download list for me and I validated them. Why the policy was
changed a couple of years ago I do not know.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm