[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated list of Fair-rated books

  • From: "Shayla Key Parker" <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:11:43 -0500

Synopses might be useful to someone trying to figure out what they
might want to rescan.

By the way, on a different topic, I have a big stack of assorted used
and new books set to go to Bookshare whenever I can haul them to the
post office. They include the Dorothy Sayers books currently missing
from the collection and a lot of random science fiction (Robert
Charles Wilson's Axis, Ian MacDonald's River of Gods, and a few more I
can't currently remember).