[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated PQ List

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 21:58:01 -0400

Hi Scott. Do you know the status of books from Berkley and/or
Harlequin? They have fiction imprints and book series that are very
popular among volunteers in many genres. Could you let us know under
which tab they should go? I don't see them listed at all in the
spreadsheet. Harlequin  has imprints such as Worldwide Library,
Steeplehill, Gold Eagle, and the Harlequin line of romances, of
course. Berkley has an imprint called Berkley Prime Crime that I
really like to scan. They're paperback mysteries that are like eating
chocolate for me.

I'd appreciate any light you can shine on either of these publishers.
You'll be helping several of us spend our money wisely. :)

--
Monica Willyard
Visit my GoodReads book shelf at http://www.goodreads.com/plumlipstick