[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated Online Scanning and Proofreading Manual: Please Review

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:07:14 -0700

Very helpful feedback.

A bit of background; We lack a system here with all flavors of AT load onto it
that would have allowed us to do more interface testing before inflicting this
on you. Thanks for your detailed explanations of failures as well as including
what tool you used when you discovered. Some of the problems people note are
artifacts of wiki markup and will be resolved when we convert to other formats
but some are just design flaws we need to address.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department