[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated Marissa's List

  • From: Laura Ann <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:41:16 -0500

I agree with Cindy Jake
Thank you very much for all your hard work.
Laura Ann
At 09:46 PM 4/2/2007, you wrote:
Again, thank you *very much.*

If, as you say, this is going to be regular, I'll stop
posting my thank-yous, but please know that I'm
thinking them every time you post the list and relly
appreciate it.

Cindy

--- Jake Brownell <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> An updated Marissa's List is now available:
>
> http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/ml.asp
>
> Enjoy,
> Jake

High Quality Essential oils, supplements, Personal Care Products
http://www.youngliving.org/agapepetsitting