[bksvol-discuss] Update on the intentionally stripping page breaks

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:16:25 -0400

Hey you all, just dropping a line to say thank you for the advice about
stripping page breaks.  The project is edited, and translated and I will be
embossing my "rough" copy tomorrow to go over and fix any Braille errors
that I notice.

So thanks again has made my life easier.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com