[bksvol-discuss] Update on me, also question about Kindle

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:19:57 -0800

Hello all,

I have been hard at work on my own novel and rather distracted of late.. sorry. It is going extremely well though I think. i hope to have it out in January and will of course donate it to Bookshare. I have been complimented on it by those who haave looked at it as being entertaining, having good dialogue and well drawn characters, and freat on historical detail.

On another topic, does anyone know anything about the Kindle? Is it accessible?

--
Cordially,

Nan Hawthorne
www.nanhawthorne.com
Historical fiction blogs, books, and a Celtic music radio show!