[bksvol-discuss] Update on incoming books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

--Amber, I've moved up to number 2 on the wait list
for 3 available copies of Nectar in a Sieve.

Kellie Hartman, Three Doors to Death is in transit. If
I'm lucky, it will come in on Monday. Let's hope so,
because I'm going out of town for a few days on
Tuesday, so I won't be able to get it until I come
back, probably at the beginning of the following week.