[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on a book & a question

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:43:39 -0500 (EST)

Reggie

Thanks for the nice words on the Macomber book.

I think your approach to validating is more than sufficient.  The official
guidelines don't even require that much from what I recall.
I think validating is as much an art as science.  Often, one uses their
gut instincts to determine how much or little a particular book requires.
And as I become familiar with particular submitters, I know what to expect
and what might or might not be required.