[bksvol-discuss] Update on Connie Blair series

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 23:37:37 -0500

For the Connie Blair fans, Carrie added two more to the collection today (4&5).
 1, 2, 4, 5, &10 are now in the collection and #3 is on its way to Jamie.  All
I can say is I am hooked and enjoying these.  There is something special about
getting wrapped up in a series.  I cannot thank Jamie enough for scanning so I
can proof instead.

Hoping everyone is having as much fun as I am!
Valerie