[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on Checkout Queue Problem When Showing 100 Records

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 01:40:18 -0800

Hi, Scott, thanks for explaining what's occurring at the checkout queue.
I'm relieved to know there's no glitch on my computer. The funny thing
is that this doesn't occur when I'm simply looking at the new books that
have been added to the Bookshare collection. In this instance, 100
records per page doesn't seem to stop me from finding out what's on the
with regard to the checkout queue. Regards, Kim Friedman.