[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on Checkout Queue Problem When Showing 100 Records

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:37:11 -0800

Hi Sue,

Well, a four minute timeout gives double the time for the page to load so
that's from bad to better by 100%. The engineers are convinced that they have a
good final solution available. It's just that it will take concentrated coding
to implement it and there is no time on their collective schedules in the
foreseeable future.

Scott

From: Sue Stevens <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:19:49 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on Checkout Queue Problem When Showing 100
Records

Ah, for the good old days!  (smile)  It used to be fine to have 100 per page,
Scott.  So are things going from bad to worse?  And wow!  A four-minute
timeout?  It would take ages to go through the whole list.

Sue S.