[bksvol-discuss] Update on Boot Camp for Christians

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:23:46 -0400

hey you all, just dropping a line to say I am grabbing Boot Camp for
Christians.

I sent out an email yesterday to the Friends In Art list to see if anyone
could help us with a nonvarifiable copyright, and it was passed onto a
copyright lawyer in California, who is also a Bookshare member.

I just sent him the copyright information off the book and the information
on the website.

So we shall see what he saids.
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.