[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update: Selecting "PQ Safe" Books

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:59:31 -0500

Thanks, Scott. As you say just double checking. smile

Melissa Smith

On 9/21/2010 10:42 AM, Scott Rains wrote:
Melissa,

No change to Harlequin. We tried to edit out the ones that we already have an agreement
with. Those who are "maybes" we left in.

I think that the sort of second check you are doing is a good idea. Who knows
who might start sending us books tomorrow!

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department