[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update: Selecting "PQ Safe" Books

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:28:42 -0500

Hi, for those who might want to tackle them, I heard months ago that there were a lot of Grace Livingston Hill books in the good and fair quality books. These books, should anybody want to tackle them are very, very unlikely to be replaced by PQ. I'd be happy to proofread after somebody scans but I'm unable to scan right now. Thanks and have a blessed day. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>