[bksvol-discuss] Update: Catalog Lookup Project

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 10:54:07 -0800

You are an outstanding group!

Just a couple hours ago I asked for volunteers to help look up 200 books. As I
write this volunteers are approaching about 100 completed.

Pam Hoffard enjoyed the job so much she wanted everyone to know that she will
scan two of the titles into the collection on the next month. Please let her
work on:

Searching for God knows what by Donald Miller
 "Why are all the Black kids sitting together in the cafeteria?" and other
conversations about race / Beverly Daniel
Tatum<http://catalog.siouxlandlib.org/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=1294250Y7Q66G.24733&profile=dial&uri=search=PALLTI~!%22Why%20are%20all%20the%20Black%20kids%20sitting%20together%20in%20the%20cafeteria?%22%20and%20other%20conversations%20about%20race%20/&term=%22Why%20are%20all%20the%20Black%20kids%20sitting%20together%20in%20the%20cafeteria?%22%20and%20other%20conversations%20about%20race%20/%20Beverly%20Daniel%20Tatum.&aspect=subtab33&menu=search&source=~!horizon>.

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 10:39:04 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie Karnos' email address anyone?

Go get her!
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti--
--
Chela Robles
AIM/Twitter/MySpace/E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
Yeh, and I'm going to get even with her: I'll send messages to all of them
several times. *smile*.

Bob