[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uopdate on last week's Bookshare site problems

  • From: "Jennifer Aberdeen" <freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:04:03 -0400

Hi, does this have anything to do with my not being able to upload a scan?

I tried twice to upload a scan I just finished. It's in rich text format, but
it won't upload.

Should I report it?

Thanks,

Jen
Shop my store for the latest and greatest in beauty and wellness products!
www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Jennifer Aberdeen, AVON Independent Sales Representative
freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx
401-644-5607