[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unsubscribing from the list

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:10:26 -0400

    I need to unsub, from here, I really can't handle the mail traffic any
more, but will keep on trying to submit, though I looked at my last book I
scanned and besides the photos, it just had so many errors and I didn't think
so at first.  Very discouraging, I just don't think I can get rid of them.
Anyway, I am on  too many lists and something has  to go, so I need to unsub
for a while anyway.  Take care, all, and thanks for all the helpful hints and
the encouragement.
Patti

I have figured it out.  I don't mind having my dog and cat in the house,
because they don't complain so much about people hair.