[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unsubscribing

  • From: "andy maybe" <andy_maybe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:25:21 +0000

Hi,

1. there is a problem with freelist so that people cannot unsubscribe
via sending email from Outlook. Please refer to:
//www.freelists.org/help/fom-serve/cache/52.html

2. To get digest only or unsubscribe or try other fancy functions:

a. go to //www.freelists.org/login.html, follow the instructions
    to get a authorization code (sort of complicated).
b. Use the authorization code to login (and probably set a password first!)
c. look for bksvol-discuss group from the grouplist(on the left hand side)
and select it, then
    click "select list" botton.
d. Now we get our list page. On the right hand side, click the "change
settings" botton.
e. check "DIGEST" to receive digest only. Then click "Update your account".
d. Or, from step d, click "Unsubscribe" to finish the story:)

3. For the encoding problem, pls refer to:
//www.freelists.org/archives/freelists-users/08-2002/msg00007.html
    So basically Jesse need to modify the setting by turn off humanize-mime
and turn on
    humanize-quotedprintable.

Hope my spam could save your time :) Thank you.

Good luck!

- andy

>From: andromache@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:35:32 -1000
>

>I, too, would like to unsubscribe. Whenever I've tried to unsubscribe, I
>get
>a confirmation e-mail that says to reply to it, but when I do, it says
>there's an invalid command or something. I'm very confused.
>

>Andrie

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp