[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unsable to read My life

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:48:12 -0500

I think one of the reasons why its freezing for you guys whoa ren't sending it into k1k is because it is so large. THe program is waiting for t to import.
Ner
At 09:28 AM 6/29/2004, you wrote:

Jaws was freezing when I tried to open "My Life" in IE; I unloaded Jaws,
opened the book (which worked fine), hit control a and control c to get it
to the clipboard, reloaded Jaws, opened WordPad, and pasted it; at that
point I could go ahead and read!