[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unresponsiveness to emails sent to BookShare Support

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:17:28 -0700

Hi, Cindy. Actually, the limit is 100, and that's what I have. Yes, I did
try to download other books after emailing them, and I still had the message
near the top of the info page for each book that I'd reached my limit and
had to email support to ask for an extension. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx