[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unreadable Text in RTF

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 21:08:50 -0400

Dear Tif,

Very helpful.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Unreadable Text in RTF

I don't know why these commands would read something if the arrows would not, but obviously alt plus up and down arrow are commands. They read prior and next sentence. You can also use alt numpad five to read the current sentence. I'm just saying this because while everyone knows how to have jaws read by character word, line, and paragraph, an amazing number of people don't know the sentence commands.
Tiff

----- Original Message ----- From: <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>