[bksvol-discuss] Re: University student testimonial contest

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:12:48 -0500

Perhaps we can have some kind of auction to raise money for bookshare. People could offer things and other people could buy the things and the money paid for the things could go to bookshare. We could all give away stuff and acquire less of it. We would not send the things themselves to bookshare but each of us would send out our contribution to whoever bought the object. Perhaps the buyer would be willling to pay postage or something. Just an idea I stole from www.for-the-people.com. What can I say! All those years in marketing have had an effect.

I have a set of computer speakers I would contribute. I am sure I can find other stuff to give away.

What do you say, bookshare official folks?

Now that I think of it, I have a calculator whith a clock in it and a lot of other stuff.

E.