[bksvol-discuss] Unearthly Neighbors

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:55:00 -0700

OK, yesterday I submitted the book "Unearthly Neighbors" by Chad Oliver. However, in my usual haste to get the job done (as opposed to learning patience as we noticed the web site is trying to teach us), I forgot to add (Classics of Modern Science Fiction Series #8) to the title. If someone from the list takes this book for proofing, could you please add the series information. Otherwise I will have to remember to send Carrie a note about changing it after it is in the collection (and who knows how long it will be before I do that).

Misha