[bksvol-discuss] Understanding the volunteer process

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:57:33 -0700

Hello, I want to make sure I understand the process of the validation area.
I see that there are several steps. Are they explained once you become a
volunteer on the volunteer page? Also, once a book has gone through all of
the steps needed for validation on our end, do I understand correctly that
the final step for inclusion in the collection is the approval of a
Bookshare staff member? Apart from the time it takes them to approve books
in a waiting cue, what do they need to check to add a book, and how come us
adding a book wouldn't already add it to the collection?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com