[bksvol-discuss] Re: Underlined text - Suggestions on what to use

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 01:59:28 -0700

Hi Judy,

This indicator is to denote the beginning of a list, is that correct?  What
about a line with a few hyphens on it all by themselves?  Would that maybe
work?  And then if you need to denote the end of that kind of thing, repeat
the  same line with perhaps four to six hyphens on it?

What do you think?

Mayrie