[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unable to Submit A Book

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:53:57 -0400

You know, though, when it happened to me, I did search for the word and
still didn't find it. It doesn't matter now, though...I'm more careful about
making sure I don't go over, but I was frustrated, to say the least. Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info