[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unable to Submit A Book

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:41:24 -0700

You were correct.  Searching for 'error' turned up the info that the brief
synopsis was too long.  I thought I had looked through the entire form, but I
didn't see it.  Probably, I started to read that field, and since it starts out
the way it always does, with the error message at the end, I passed over it.

Thanks.  I gotta remember that one for future reference.  I know I'll need it
again sooner or later.