[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unable to Submit

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:53:38 -0700 (PDT)

That's interesting. I thought it was the underline
marks, as well as any other punctuation, in the file
name that caused uploading problems. I always remove
the dashes and just have the words and the dot rtf and
I have no problem uploading.

Barbara, I hope you spelled Too with two o's in the
title. Here you spelled it with only one.

Cindy