[bksvol-discuss] U.S. Government Copyright Office URL

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

It's possible the book wassn't registered with the
U.S. copyright office, since the author is English.
However, I can't access it--there are problems with
the site. I just tried, to satisfy my own curiosity,
and I tried last Sunday after the hour whenit was
supposed to re-open. There is a note at the site that
there will be changes to the site in November. I hope
it will be a little easier to read.

Here's the URL for future use.

http://www.copyright.gov/records/

Cindy  (See,Gerald and Sue--I almost forgot to include
it again but I remembered at the very last minute
before hitting Send. I am improving, even if it's slow
progress (grin).

href="mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>

href="mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>bksvol-discuss-request@fr