[bksvol-discuss] Re: URL for Jake's method for eliminating end-of-line breaks

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

I should have proof read my longer message better and then I wouldn't have said
ctrl-enter when I only meant enter. But you get the idea smile

  Sometimes I replace those ^l (the shift-enter) with ^p especially if they are
on like pages where there is a list of books by the same author. Sometimes
those scan with ^l instead of a ^p. But sometimes I think they are ok they way
they are. I don't know how they translate into braille so I don't know for sure.

  It's harder for us I think because it's like translating into a language we
really don't know. I wouldn't dream of trying to translate into say, French.
But it's interesting to try to learn.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Dying to Get Published - Judy Fitzwater

Find great deals on books at Half.com.