[bksvol-discuss] Re: URGENT: Practices Violating the Terms of Volunteering for Bookshare

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Scott Raines <"Scot R."@benetech.org>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 02:20:20 -0700 (PDT)

Scott, whenyou say portions thereof, does that include individual pages?  If
pages are missing from a scan, or messed up, what's to be done? We've always
been able to scan pages and send them  to the proofer, or to have the proofer
send a page or two so we can correct the page  directly and return them, or
add a sentence or two that didn't scan if necessary.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: