[bksvol-discuss] UEB testers needed - gift cards available!

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 19:54:26 +0000

Hi volunteers,

We are looking for UEB testers! As many of you know, Unified English Braille
(UEB) will be officially launching on Jan. 1, 2016. Bookshare is getting ready
to officially launch this new option as well. We are looking for 10 beta
testers to test our UEB by Friday, Nov. 20. If you are interested, please
email Kristina Cohen (kristinac@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kristinac@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)
and she will send you the instructions and survey. If you complete the survey
we will send you a $15 Starbucks gift card.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative